Requests for Transcripts

Back to Resources

While students are enrolled in high school and throughout the summer of their graduation year, transcripts will be sent at no cost to colleges, universities and employers.  Current students should click on the school links below to send transcripts.  GCSC graduates are asked to pay a processing fee when submitting a transcript request.