West Side Laptop Collection/Locker Cleanout Plan
Monday, June 8th– Wednesday, June 11th
Laptop collection and locker cleanout will take place the week of June 8th. Students that borrowed a laptop will need to bring the laptop as an admission ticket to enter. Any student that requires summer school, will have to be reissued the laptop. All students must bring their laptops on their assigned date.
Students and parents will be asked to remain in their cars until it’s their time to enter the building. Students and parents without cars will line up on the side of the building by Entrance B
Monday June 8, 2020
On Monday, June 8, 2020, 90 students with the last names of Abren to Henderson. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve fifteen students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30a Ab- Ba
- 9:30-10:00a Be-Buc
- 10:00-10:30 Buf-Che
- 10:30-11:00 Chr-De
- 11:00-11:30 DeB-Gas
- 11:30-12:00 Gav-He
Wednesday, June 10 2020
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, students with the last names of Henley to Parker. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve fifteen students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30a Hen-House, R
- 9:30-10:00a Hou-Johnson J.
- 10:00-10:30 Johnson, K.-Lan
- 10:30-11:00 Lav-Marshall, J.
- 11:00-11:30 Marshall, K.-Mil
- 11:30-12:00 Mis-Par
Thursday, June 11, 2020
On Thursday, June 11, 2020, students with the last names of Peterson to Wright. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve fifteen students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30 Pe-Richardson, K.
- 9:30-10:00 Richardson, S.-Str
- 10:00-10:30 Swa-Tor
- 10:30-11:00 Tri-Wei
- 11:00-11:30 Whi-Wri
Parking & Building Entrance
- Cars should enter school grounds from the South-east parking lot and drive around to the West lot
- Ten cars at a time will be allowed to park in designated parking spaces
- Car occupants must remain in their cars until their designated times to enter the building.
- Students only will enter the building through Entrance B
- Walkers are encouraged to dress according to the weather and bring a backpack to store the laptop
- Student and parent/guardian must leave the school grounds after turning in laptop and cleaning locker to comply with the requirement of social distancing
- Only the student will be allowed to enter the building.
- Students without masks, will not be allowed in the building.
- All students must have on mask and gloves at all-time while in the building.