Professional Learning Opportunities
Gary Community School Corporation (GCSC) has made a promise to its students. The “Gary Promise” ensures that every student enrolled in the GCSC will have a 21st Century education and graduate college and career ready.
We believe investing in our staff is the key to best preparing our students for long-term success!
The Gary Community School Corporation is committed to Ensuring The Promise by offering the most comprehensive continuous professional learning opportunities all year round! Working together with some of the leading pioneers in technology training, we offer training opportunities to our entire staff on all aspects of today’s technology. We offer a hybrid approach of Online Training as well as the traditional Face To Face training. By design, this overlapping training methodology will offer comprehensive year round Professional Learning Opportunities.
- Online Learning: As technology evolves our offerings for technology training also evolve! We are proud to now offer training using State-Of-The-Art Technologies that can be viewed from computers, smart phones, tablets – anywhere in the world!
- Face-2-Face Learning: We are also proud to offer traditional training methods with some of the industry pioneers in Professional Learning. From Bootcamps to Highly Effective Onsite training sessions we now have a complete offering to Ensure The Promise!
Collective Bargaining Agreements by Year
- Fast ForWord (FFW)
- Grolier Online
- Grolier Online Home Access
- Indiana Student Assessment: Testing Windows, Guidelines and Blueprints
- INSPIRE – Indiana
- Learning Today
- Moodle: GELP – Gary Educational Learning Portal
- Neuroscience Curriculum
- Quick Mind
- Renaissance Learning (Star Reading and Math)
- Standard for Success
- Steel City Math(Homework Help)
- Teacher Learning Center
- United Streaming
- Virtual Library
- EschoolPlus Home Page | At School
- EschoolPlus Home Page | At Home
- Eschool Plus Teacher Access Center Page | At School
- Eschool Plus Teacher Access Center Page | At Home
- Eschool Plus Parent Access Page | At School
- Eschool Plus Parent Access Page | At Home
- Eschool Plus Student Access Page | At School
- Eschool Plus Student Access Page | At Home
Employee Assistance Program
- Call 888-293-6948 or visit www.eapbda.com
- Log in ID: Standard
- PW: eap4u