West Side Laptop Collection/Locker Cleanout Plan (seniors only)
Tuesday, May 19th– Thursday, May 21st
Laptop collection and locker cleanout will take place the week of May 18th. Students that borrowed a laptop will need to bring the laptop as an admission ticket to enter. Those students that have successfully met the criteria for graduation will turn in the borrowed laptop and proceed to their locker. Any student that requires summer school, will have to be reissued the laptop. All students must bring their laptops on their assigned date.
There will also be a station for students to turn in any sports gear, JROTC uniforms, or any other school property that needs to be returned. Students must have all things turned in before being cleared.
Students and parents will be asked to remain in their cars until it’s their time to enter the building. Students and parents without cars will line up on the side of the building by Entrance B
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 90 students with the last names of Abren to Harris. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve ten students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30a Ab- Att
- 9:30-10:00a Ba-Bla
- 10:00-10:30 Blo-Bul
- 10:30-11:00 Bur-Car
- 11:00-11:30 Cen-Cole
- 11:30-12:00 Coll-Cur
- 12:00-12:30 Da-Fo
- 12:30-1:00 Fu-Go
- 1:00-1:30 Gr-Har
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 90 students with the last names of Haywood to Scott. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve ten students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30a Hay-Holl
- 9:30-10:00a Holm-Ja
- 10:00-10:30 Ja-Jo
- 10:30-11:00 Jo-Land
- 11:00-11:30 Lane-Ma
- 11:30-12:00 Mc-Mo
- 12:00-12:30 Ni-Perk
- 12:30-1:00 Pers-Rey
- 1:00-1:30 Roj-Sc
Thursday, May 21, 2020
On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 50 students with the last names of Seamone to Wright. There are assigned times for students to drop off laptops and clean lockers. The plan is to serve ten students every 30 minutes.
- 9:00-9:30 Se-Sta
- 9:30-10:00 Ste-Tr
- 10:00-10:30 We-Will.
- 10:30-11:00 Will-Woods
- 11:00-11:30 Woods-Wr
Parking & Building Entrance
- Cars should enter school grounds from the South-east parking lot and drive around to the West lot
- Ten cars at a time will be allowed to park in designated parking spaces
- Car occupants must remain in their cars until their designated times to enter the building.
- Students only will enter the building through Entrance B
- Walkers are encouraged to dress according to the weather and bring a backpack to store the laptop
- Student and parent/guardian must leave the school grounds after turning in laptop and cleaning locker to comply with the requirement of social distancing
- Only the student will be allowed to enter the building.
- Students without masks and/or gloves, will not be allowed in the building.
- All students must have on mask and gloves at all-time while in the building.